Are you thinking about submitting a proposal? There’s still time! We’ve decided to extend the proposal submission deadline by one week, so please get your proposals in by June 22!
Save the Date!
The Minnesota English Learner Education Conference will be held November 13-15, 2014.
The Minnesota English Learner Education Conference is a partnership between MinneTESOL and the Minnesota Department of Education. It is a merger of the annual MinneTESOL Fall Conference and the Minnesota ESL, Bilingual, and Migrant Education Conference.
The Call for Proposals is out! Interested in submitting a proposal to present at the conference? Click here to check out the Call for Proposals: MELEd 2014 Call for Proposals (444)
To submit a proposal, please use the form at the bottom of this page.
Would you like more information about how to write and submit a proposal? Click HERE!
The timeline for the conference is as follows:
- Call for Proposals: March 31
- Proposals due: June 15 June 22
- Committees send proposals out to readers: June 30
- Readers return their ratings/selections to the committee: July 15
- Committee gives selections to the Conference Chairs and sends our acceptance/rejection notifications: July 30
- Conference Planning Committee determines conference schedule and posts on MinneTESOL website: August 31
The conference will again take place at the The Doubletree by Hilton in Bloomington, MN. We hope to see you there!
Please direct your questions to the conference co-chairs:
What is MinneTESOL?
dents acquiring English at all levels of public and private education.
MinneTESOL Membership – benefits of membership in MinneTESOL and Membership Form.
MinneTESOL supports educators by:
- collecting and disseminating information pertinent to English as a Second Language, English as a Second Dialect, and Bilingual Education
- promoting and assisting programs in local communities
- fostering the professional development of its members
- voicing the socio-political and employment concerns of its members
- establishing and maintaining contacts through affiliation with the international organization TESOL, and through cooperation with other organizations which may share similar purposes, interests, and clientele.
Click here to visit archived “Spotlights on Members”.